Homeowner was having significant water leaks from a raised basement. Years ago block was placed on top of a poured foundation and water was gaining access through joints on the block portion.
We removed 30in of asphalt along the driveway side and 30in of concrete from the front and back away from the house at a total length of 40ft. After we packed up the concrete saw and jack hammer it was time for the Kubota mini-excavator to take over.
Having dug out the area, we pressure washed the wall and exposes a large number of rather large cracks and defects. Once we applied water plug cement we continued to apply two coats of Mel-Rol rubber membrane. The next steps were to install the drainboard and 4" drainage pipe covered in drainage stone. And with the end in sight we finished off the job by back filling and tamping down the replaced material.
Another happy customer........